$95 per session ... sessions usually run 50-55 minutes
Check or Cash
All major credit cards accepted (with a small processing fee)
Payment due at time of service
I work by scheduled appointment ... Please provide at least 24 hours advance notice of cancellation to avoid a charge for your missed session.
I am not a contracted provider on any insurance panels and do not deal directly with any insurance plans.
You may file a claim directly with your provider ... and may be able to get partial reimbursement if your insurance plan provides out of network coverage.
These are the general steps to pursue this option:
- Call the mental health number on the back of your insurance card to verify if you have "Out of Network" coverage and the amount
- Verify your Deductable, Co-Pay, and Session Limits
- Ask them to specify and clarify all the information required to submit a claim ... and if you need to use a particular form provided by the insurance company
- Get the Name and Address of the person to whom you will submit the Claim Form
- Get a Pre-Authorization number if needed
- Ask if you can use a universal insurance claim form ... Referred to as "CMS 1500 Claim Form"
- You submit the Claim directly to the insurance company based on the information obtained in the steps above
No fee for routine phone calls up to 15 minutes to address scheduling and administrative matters
$1.00/minute for calls beyond 15 minutes addressing therapeutic issues
Reduced Sliding-Scale Fee
Reduced sliding-scale fee services are available on a limited basis.
Please ask if your financial situation merits a reduced fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? ... Please contact me for further information.